Why Data Science?
Data Science is becoming mission-critical for businesses. Increasing adoption of cloud and IoT will accelerate this demand for data science roles. IBM predicts the demand of data scientists to surge by 28% through 2020.
Companies from diverse sectors are looking for data science experts including IT, Healthcare, Retail and Logistics, Consulting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Media, and also startups. The salary ranges from Rs.4LPA to Rs.20LPA. The average salary of a Data Scientist in India is INR 9,33,296(~Glassdoor).
The Certified Data Science Engineer Program is a premium placement support program by TalentSprint for Data Science jobs. A 16-week Instructor-led Online training program that is conducted during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday). The program includes industry-based projects, online internship opportunities, and placement assistance.
The curriculum is designed by taking inputs from industry and aims to develop skills required to land in Data Science jobs. It offers foundations in Big Data techniques and takes deep dive into most sought Big Data tools Hadoop and Spark. This program is mainly designed for graduates actively looking for employment, and young IT professionals seeking Data Scientist roles.
Machine Learning / AI Internship
Apple is seeking highly qualified people for the position of AI/ML Engineer and AI/ML Researcher. The team pursues research & development in the areas of machine learning (ML) with particular focus on deep learning (DL), computer vision (CV), human-computer interaction (HCI), Natural Language Processing (NLP), optimization, and reinforcement learning (RL). As a member of the team, you will work on some of the most ambitious technical problems, develop new ML solutions that will impact future Apple products, and collaborate with the best product teams to integrate your ideas into products. In addition, you will engage with the academic community by publishing your innovative research, and speaking at conferences and events.
Internship Training Web Designer
- The Candidate should have good command on Database, MySQL/ORACLE and interface.
- The Candidate should have good working knowledge on XAMPP, LAMP stack.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of FTP, UI Development, API, Web Application authentication etc.
- The Candidate should able to configure the web Server for Web Application Development and provide interface with Real time Database.
- The Candidate should have knowledge of Web Server Maintenance.
- The Candidate Should have knowledge of MVC, JQuery, and Spring.
- The Candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience in the domain of Web development.
Enterprise Technology Consultant
M. +919584839976, +919144318722
Add: 407 Sai Kesava Towers, Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad, Telangana
Cyber Flax Private Limited